Transfer 8mm/Super 8 SOUND film
Price below is per 50' of film (same as a 3" diameter reel).
Digitizing Super 8 film with sound using our Premium Frame-by-Frame Transfer system. The film is captured directly from the emulsion surface. Film is cleaned, spliced, and repaired. We offer Standard Definition (480p), and High Definition (1080p). They are then transferred to output media of your choice.
- Frame-by-frame broadcast transfer
- Films are color corrected & adjusted for contrast
- FILM SOUND INCLUDED
- Digital files for Hard Disk Drive are MP4
- 5-7 day average processing time
- Delivery media options of DVD, Blu-Ray Media (HD transfer only), or Digital Mp4 files on Hard Disk Drive (customer supplied) or Google Drive Download
Have a LOT of reels? Contact Us and see if you qualify for a discount rate.
Trackable Return S&H calculated at checkout (based on size, weight, and zip code)
FREE Return (US Domestic) S&H for orders of $250 or more.