Transfer Technicolor Sound film cartridge
Transfer your Technicolor sound moive cartridge to Digital using our Premium Frame-by-Frame Transfer system. The film is captured directly from the emulsion surface. Film is cleaned, spliced, and repaired. We offer both Standard Definition and High Definition (1080p) transfers. They are then transferred to output media of your choice.
- Frame-by-frame broadcast transfer
- Films are color corrected & adjusted for contrast
- Cartridges are opened and film will be REMOVED from cartridge, and spliced onto reels for transfer
- FILM SOUND INCLUDED
- Digital files for Hard Disk Drive are MP4
- 5-7 day average processing time
- Delivery media options of DVD, Blu-Ray Media (HD transfer only), or Digital Mp4 files on Hard Disk Drive (customer supplied) or Google Drive Download
Have a LOT of reels? Contact Us and see if you qualify for a discount rate.